Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Honey Glazed Chicken


Last night I called my sister, who lives in Wyoming, and asked her what she was making for dinner. When the words Honey Chicken came out of her mouth I had to make it as well. It was so simple and yummy. However, next time I think I will double the glaze and save some to add to the pasta/rice. I think this one is a new favorite.- BarbaraJo

Honey Glazed Chicken

4 chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
1/2 cup of honey
1/4 soy sauce
1 TBS. ketchup
1 clove of garlic

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a greased, casserole dish place your chicken. Whisk together all the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until your chicken is cooked through. Serve over rice or pasta. This would be good too with mashed potatoes. Make some extra glaze to drizzle over your pasta.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds simple enough and I actually have all of those ingredients! I think I'll try it for dinner tonight over rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we had this the other night for dinner and it was SOOOOO good! Everyone loved it! I cut the chicken up and put it over rice and drizzled more of the sauce all over the rice. Yummy! I'll definitely be making this often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BJ I love this new blog! I am going to make this tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails