Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Imperial Chicken

One night, I couldn't figure out what to make for dinner, so I called up my  sister BJ, and she gave me this recipe. It smells amazing while in the oven baking. It is so easy and there are never any leftovers.~ Christine

2 cups bread crumbs
1 Tbs. dried Italian herbs
salt and pepper
1 cup of melted butter ( to cut down on fat, I use half chicken broth)
1 clove minced garlic
1 Tbs. mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
8 boneless chicken tenders

*Mix together the first three ingredients and place in a shallow dish. Combine the melted butter, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire in a bowl. Dip each piece of thawed chicken in the butter mixture, followed by  breadcrumb mixture. Place in a baking dish. Pour remaining butter mixture over top chicken. Bake at 350 for one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails