Thursday, October 7, 2010
Pull Apart Monkey Bread
You gotta love Foods class. We make something new everyday and we made this today! So good. And super easy. -Louisa
2 cans refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 stick butter (room temp.)
1/3 cup white sugar
1 1/2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1 tsp of vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a bunt pan.
2. Mix brown sugar, butter, white sugar, and cinnamon in bowl. Microwave butter if needed.
3. Pour mixture in the bunt pan.
4. Cut up biscuits into fourths or halves and place on top of the mixture.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked thoroughly. Let bread cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart and enjoy!