Thursday, September 9, 2010

Score Bar Fruit Dip


Hello! This is my first post!! YAY! My name is Rachel, and I am sister #3. I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho with my hubby. I am very excited to start posting on this fun blog.

For starters, I thought I would keep it simple with a yummy and easy fruit dip. This recipe is inspired from the food blog Our Best Bites. Enjoy!!



1 8-oz package of cream cheese, room temp
 3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla (you can add more to taste)
Chocolate covered toffee bits

With an electric mixer, combine first 3 ingredients. Beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in toffee bits right before serving.

 I serve my dip with strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and grapes, but you can use whatever fruit you want! 

Love, Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails