Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oat Toast


OK so I'm the one sister that hasn't put on a recipe yet...so finally I'm going to contribute. Don't let the looks of this recipe get to you. Being a starving college student, this little pick me up is a quick, cheap delicious thing to make when you don't have a lot of time in the morning. All you need is:
1-2 slices of bread (preferably whole wheat)
Honey
Creamy Peanut Butter
Old Fashion oats (NOT quick oats, or oatmeal)
Toast your bread, spread on some peanut butter, drizzle on the desired amount of honey, then sprinkle on a handful of oats. (You could also slice up some bananas and throw those on too) Give this a try. Its simple, cheap and delicious.
-Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! Welcome to the blog!! I'm impressed how healthy this is. My college breakfasts consisted of a brown sugar pop-tart and out the door. HA. BJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails