Monday, November 22, 2010

Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes

Dont kill me, but I made this scrumptious dinner tonight and forgot to snap a picture (I will blame my forgetfulness on pregnancy brain) but this is so delish that you just HAVE to try it. Lots of Love! -Rachel

2 tsp. Paprika
1 1/4 tsp. Crushed Rosemary Leaves
1 tsp. McCormick Brand Minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp. Salt
2 TBSP Olive Oil
4-5 Medium Sized Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 LBS. Small Red Potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Mix oil, and first five ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss and coat well with spice/oil mixture. Arrange potatoes and chicken in a single layer on foil-lined and greased 11x13 pan.

Roast in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to forget the photos too, or else I will stand up in the middle of dinner and run for my camera, but I blame that on being 40! :) anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails