Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brownie Strawberry Trifle

The first time I tasted this, I was at my grandma Walker's house about 11 years ago. The reason why I remember this moment so well was because I think I ate about five helpings of this stuff. It was phenominal. Maybe it's  because I LOVE fresh berries and I LOVE chocolate mousse. It definately helps to throw in a few brownie chunks too. For a more attractive look, use a glass bowl so you can see all the layers.
-Christine
Brownie Strawberry Trifle

1 package fudge brownie mix
1 (3.5 ounce) chocolate mousse mix
1 tub of cool whip
1 carton of sliced fresh strawberries, sliced

Prepare brownies according to box directions. Cool and slice into bite sized chunks. Prepare chocolate mousse according to box directions. In a serving bowl, layer half of the brownies, half of the chocolate mousse, half of the cool whip, half of the strawberries. Repeat. Chill in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails