Monday, May 2, 2011

White Chocolate Chip, Crasin, Oatmeal Cookies

Yes, that is a mouth full. These cookies are sweet and yet on the healthier side. The combination of crasins and white chocolate is decadent. I took these cookies to nursery on Sunday for their snack and the kids were asking for seconds and thirds. They got the kids' stamp of approval.~BJ

White Chocolate Chip, Crasin, Oatmeal Cookies
recipe by Crasins

2/3 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup oats
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups crasins


Cream together the butter and sugar. Add one egg at a time until well incorporated. Add dry ingredients until wet. Stir in crasins and chocolate. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I realized that as I was leaving church. I'm sorry. I think I have two left if you want to come over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh these look good!! I like your pictures Bj!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails