Monday, January 31, 2011

Banana Split Cake

We went to a dinner party a few weeks ago, and when the host served this, I knew I had to have the recipe. I am a sucker for desserts that are even remotely healthy. I made it that next morning and my kids and I ate the whole thing in one day. Recipe generously shared by Ellen Wales. -Christine

Banana Split Cake

2 cups crushed graham crackers
1/3 melted butter
2 small boxes of sugar free instant vanilla jello
2-3 sliced bananas
1 large can of crushed pineapple, DRAINED
1 tub cool whip
maraschino cherries, chopped (optional)
Nuts, chopped (optional)

In a medium bowl, combine the crackers and butter. Press into a 9X13 pan. Make pudding according to package directions. Smooth on top of crust. Layer the bananas on the pudding, followed by pineapple. Top with cool whip and garnish with cherries and nuts. Cover and chill for 3 hours.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails